There are many ways to get the title “Boss B!tch.” One way is to really be a bitch. Then, put some stank on it, and be extremely rude and bossy, but I doubt that’s what the term is supposed to mean. According to the Urban Dictionary, the term boss bitch means ” A female that is extremely successful, stunting, and has plenty of power.” There are many ways to live up to the true meaning of the term and I have 5 ways that you can become a Boss B!TCH and take advantage of the top rated careers for black female professionals.
- Pharmacists- You could become a real pharmacists. Not a street pharmacists, but a legit doctor of pharmacology. From personal experience, I was on the road to becoming a pharmacists (notice I said was) this route takes dedication, LOTS!!! of studying and a whole lot of school involving math and science. I fought the good fight and tapped out with about three years of biology classes and a bachelors in business administration. If your a math or science freak or the type of person that can get through anything just by studying a little go for it.
- Chief Executive- Who doesn’t want to be dubbed a CEO. FYI, the word dubbed means to be given an unofficial name or nickname to (someone or something). To become a real CEO you would want to work for a real company, making real figures and have behind you a real degree. Most CEO’s have MBA’s (a masters of business administration) and/or years of proven monetary company growth. A CEO is a top-ranking corporate position, responsible for overseeing operations. Often the company’s president, the CEO reports to the chairman of the board and board members.
- Lawyer- Become an officer of the law, or court. I don’t know which phrase is correct , but you will definitely be consider a boss b!tch by becoming an attorney. This career path also requires schooling, but it is certainly attainable.
- Nurse Practitioner- Shouts out to all my nurses. I know a lot of nurses and I can say they are phenomenal. They work hard, get paid well, and they are always in high demand.
- Computer and Information Systems Manager- I truly don’t know a lot about this field however I do have an ex-boyfriend that is in the field of computer technology. I would say he’s a computer or IT nerd. If you didn’t know that’s a complement. They make a comfortable living, 9 out of 10 they have beautiful women as wives or girlfriends and they are the ones that have IT start ups and become billionaires. So, ladies if your pretty good with computers find your niche in that field and get it popping.
If you haven’t noticed, the trend in each one of these career fields are time and education. Education comes with hard work. Whatever you do in order to be successful you have to work. To get respect in your field you have to be diligent and professional in order to be taken seriously. Every career path doesn’t always require traditional education, but I can assure you that you will need to have vast knowledge in your chosen field along with consistency, progression, and determination. Anything is achievable if you want it, so if you want to be a boss b!tch don’t talk about it be about it and get to work.